29.1.08

My thoughts are creeping

I’ve drived trough here before… I think so… this fog is confusing me… or is it the pills?? They run fast! Oh, this fog!! I shouldn’t take the pills, this way; I shouldn’t have met the guy… NOW this fog! Is it fog? Maybe it’s my ‘blue’ eyes, unfocused, regret feeling keep bouncing in my head! Why? Why this mist? Can’t see nothing… nothing beside a blurry image, flashes of a hideous night… wait! Don’t remember! But I feel… I feel the fog consuming my thoughts… I need to remember! I NEED TO KNOW! Ok, calm down… Shit! Where are my cigarettes? I don’t smoke this brand? Why I have this brand? DON’T REMEMBER!! (“Do you have light?”) I remember something, someone that I’ve asked for light… but these aren’t my cigarettes!!! ‘Bates Motel’!!??? Match sticks from Bates Motel?? Bates Motel??!! I don’t know… well maybe I spent the night there… yesterday… where was I?? Can’t remember… and THIS FOG, the mist! Shit! SHIT!! Please calm down, smoke a cigarette and put the music louder…

In the dark and fuzzy night a humming trough the car radio:

...And it's been so long, that I can't explain and it's been so wrong Right now, so wrong...

27.03.08

No comments: